Beantwoord

Cannot see subscription details in my account

• 3 August 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 45 Bekeken

Hello,

When I log into my account for Tmobile home I see this error screen instead of the dashboard. Whatever link I click it just redirects me to this page. My home connection is also been very bad. DNS resolving for most common websites, Github, Gmail is taking a lot of time (I have fiber line). I also have a phone subscription and its not great also with the 4G either. Been a tmobile customer for 4 years now. Very very displeased with the current state of TMobile internet for both home and phone. For now please help me to see my Tmobile home subscription details.

Thanks in advance. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Anitam Nirjhar 4 August 2023, 13:07

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Anitam Nirjhar, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I have disconnected your Home subscription from My T-Mobile. Could you reconnect it by logging into My T-Mobile and then click on: "Ik heb nog een abonnement". If all goes well, it should then work again! 

What exactly is wrong with your connection? I took a look and see that you have separated the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz. Do you have a particular reason for this? Because we recommend turning on Easy Mesh. This ensures a more stable Wi-Fi connection.

Hi @Anitam Nirjhar, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I have disconnected your Home subscription from My T-Mobile. Could you reconnect it by logging into My T-Mobile and then click on: "Ik heb nog een abonnement". If all goes well, it should then work again! 

What exactly is wrong with your connection? I took a look and see that you have separated the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz. Do you have a particular reason for this? Because we recommend turning on Easy Mesh. This ensures a more stable Wi-Fi connection.

It worked now after linking it again.

I chose to turn off band steering through customer service as I have been having severe issues with DNS resolving. If this doesnt help I will go back.

Thanks for the help. 💪

Reageer