Beantwoord

Complain / escalation about the contract

• 29 January 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 130 Bekeken

Dear Odido Service Desk,

I am writing this email to register my complaint about odido customer service and the renewed contract. 

My name is Amol Tated and my address is XXX

Complain:

1. I called customer service and asked for offers as my contract was ending. Customer service representative told me that I can have 1gb/s speed for the first 6 months for 30 euro and the next 6 months 40 euro. I said ok to renew the contract because anyways I was paying 35 euro per month for 100mb/s.  

2. I received a contract where it says that for the first 6 months I pay 35 euro and the remaining 6 months 45 euro. I was a bit shocked to see these charges. Because this is not something that I agreed on. 

3. I called customer service again and the customer service representative mentioned that maybe it's a mistake from the odido colleague thinking i already have a mobile contract with odido (about which he never asked me) and she will check if she can get me a 5 euro discount each month as per agreed price on the call.

4. I didn't hear back anything for a week and then again I called customer service to check the status of my complaint. Now I have been notified that I can't get the price that was first I have been told on a call and indeed I have to pay 35 euro for the first 6 months and 45 euro for remaining 6 months. 

5. In that case I asked that I don't want this contract anymore. But your colleague said it is not possible as the contract is renewed already. She told me to write an email to internet.service@odido.nl to register a complaint. 

1. After sending email to this id, I got a reply that I can't send mail to this id directly and contact sutomer service.

Hence I am writing here to register a complaint and this is a clear fraud odido is doing with customers. I seek immediate cancellation of my contract with odido. This is a clear case of fraud and I really will fight for this. 

Very unprofessional and disappointing from odido service, 

call me on XXX

Thanks and Regards,

Amol Tated

[Moderator edit - don't share your personal information in your topic. This is public for everyone to see!]

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 29 January 2024, 16:36

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

It is already a very generous offer that you get a 2nd time a welcome bonus for your fixed subscription. Next to that, the conformation email was to inform you about the pricing an to avoid any doubts. Cleary it was not what you had in mind, and we were not there to judge if was spoken about the € 5,- “klantvoordeel”, but that is indeed an important discount to get.

@eric I simply asking give the price what has been agreed over the call. If that's not possible then keep my old contract as it is. I don't want to renew the contract. I went to odido shop, they asked to call customer service. I am calling customer service, they asked to send email to complain mailbox. When I am sending email, that email is not valid. You guys are playing with customer. Please cancel my contract on immediate basis or I will go to consumer Forum. I am very disappointed with odido and how you are making customer fool and not helping at all. It's not the matter about the 5 euro discount or 1 euro discount. It's matter of honesty and promise. You should adhere to the promise and don't give false price on a call and send contract later with different pricing. It's call fraud. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

It is not "you guys". You talk here with other customers like yourself on a public forum.

@eric I apologise.. I thought you are from odido. Do you know how can I escalate this? Any mail id or contact no. ? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Fine.

Direct customer care is by phone,  the shop is indeed also a Channel. Moderators read the topics and if needed also respond.  That can take some time. It is not chat.

Reageer