Beantwoord

Contact Customer service from abroad

• 8 June 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 127 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hi.

I've been quite unlucky trying to get in touch with the Klantenservice via Chat (always get kicked out because the operators are all busy). Since it is becoming vital for me that my connection is working (I'm abroad and the connection is been dead for over a week) there is a way I can speak to someone (phone, email, pigeon)  Or any other way?

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door fastpn 9 June 2022, 21:16

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi @fastpn 

Best is to ask here.

In which country are you?
Has your connection been dead from the beginning?
Is roaming switched on?
Can you try to connect to another network manually?
Can you check your My T-Mobile if Internet abroad is enabled?
Did you pay all bills?

Maybe we can help you in some way, otherwise a community moderator will respond tomorrow.

Cheers,

Folkert

Hi Folkert, thanks. My bad i haven't mentioned the connection with affected issues it my Home one (DSL T-mobile Thuis). I'm connecting to several services from abroad in order to work (I have a server up 24/7). I can say for sure the server is up, but the DSL portability is KO. I have had a friend who akso tried to reset the router, but still. It's why I was looking to talk with the Klantenservice, I was hoping they could reset the connection from the central or make an inquiry to the DSL owner (KPN) on checking the cabling configuration.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Clear, best is to open a topic specific for your case in the proper part of the community with as much details as possible but without any private information as this is a public forum.

Let's hope your DSL connection will be up soon...

Reputatie 7

Hi @fastpn,

Thanks for your question en notifying us about your connection! I see there's been a small hick-up in the connection yesterday, but that the connection has been restored since. Are you still experiencing any trouble with the connection and the server attached to the modem? 

Hi @Boris ,thamks for your reaction.

Seem still offline, but since I'm not phisically there to check (I have a friend who visit my place occasionally) I can't check the led on the router. For sure it was Red the Internet one, but we're talking of avoit a week since this issue started.

I'll ask to check

Reputatie 7

Thanks for your fast response @fastpn!

It could be that the hick-up in the connection resulted in disconnection of any device connected to the modem and that the connection needs to re-established for it to work. We see a steady stream coming to the modem, so any check is highly appreciated. Please let us know the results.

Hi @Boris 

After resetting it several times (switching the router off and on again as the good Roy always teached us) it started working. Finally! Thanks for the support!

Reputatie 7

Hi @fastpn, great to read that everything works great again! 😁 If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. Enjoy your weekend!