Couldn't add home to account, followed suggestion to create another, now I have two

• 13 September 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 31 Bekeken

Hello, I will try to be as clear and brief as possible. When my account changed to Odido, I noticed that it had only my mobile subscription linked. I tried to add my home internet subscription as well, but I could not add it (it was telling me the address was unknown). I called the service and the suggestion I received was for me to create a new account with a different email, register both of my subscriptions to this new account and then change the new email to my previous email. I followed the suggestion and now I find myself with two Odido accounts, one without any subscriptions but registered to the email I use, and one with my home subscription and not my mobile subscription registered to an email I use less. I cannot change the email of course because it tells me there is another Odido account registered under my original email. I just want my original email account with both subscriptions added, please help.

Tommie van Odido 7 maanden geleden

Hey @ValeMo, welcome to our Community!

Good of you to raise the alarm for this. We obviously want you to be able to review your subscriptions. I have also changed the email address at the back to the new email address. I have then disconnected your Internet + TV subscription. Can you try, using the your e-mail address val***************94@gmail.com, to link your subscriptions? 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @ValeMo, welcome to our Community!

Good of you to raise the alarm for this. We obviously want you to be able to review your subscriptions. I have also changed the email address at the back to the new email address. I have then disconnected your Internet + TV subscription. Can you try, using the your e-mail address val***************94@gmail.com, to link your subscriptions? 

Reageer