Emails

• 1 January 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 77 Bekeken

Just because my email doesn’t say odido, its does not mean sats t-mobile or that its invalid! 

If(not (email.substring(“odido”))) repot error;

Realy ?

This stupid kind of error does not build confidence in the migration team. Its also very public! 

please improve quality control! 

Teresa van Odido 3 maanden geleden

First and foremost, welcome to our Community! 😀 @PolderPhantom 

I understand that it is not convenient to have to change your e-mail address. However, we can only use @odido.nl for our services. 

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

First and foremost, welcome to our Community! 😀 @PolderPhantom 

I understand that it is not convenient to have to change your e-mail address. However, we can only use @odido.nl for our services. 

Did You read my message?  

So, you are telling me that since the move for t-mobile you can not receive emails for outside the company ! 😥

secondly i have used a .t-mobile email address, not once.  But your system is sending me messages saying i have. 

I suggest you forward this information to someone who can understand and take responsibility for system errors 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@PolderPhantom I am not sure I understand exactly what you mean by ‘you cannot receive emails for outside the company’, could you elaborate? 

To answer your second question, if you have never used the e-mail before, you can ignore the message. 

Very simple;

i send you an email from gmail.com

you tell me i need to change my email from tmobile to odido. Ok but it was it was gmail not tmobil!

I complain and you guys say “ we can only use @odido.nl for our services.”

does that help ? 

@Teresa van Odido  What is even more sad / funny is you own emails are being sent to me via t-moble accounts !  - see screen shot

Reageer