hardware return

• 23 January 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 22 Bekeken

Courier containing modem and other hardware sent via DHL but received notification from odido that its not reached to Odido, it seems its pending with DHL since one month. Followed up with dhl and received case number 24247512, to resolve the issue.

Can I get more time until issue gets resolved?

Jason van Odido 3 maanden geleden

HI @Praveen24, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

Can you please add a screenshot which shows the parcel is being processed but blacks out any personal information? I'll gladly de-register the hardware once I've been offered a proof of shipment.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

HI @Praveen24, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

Can you please add a screenshot which shows the parcel is being processed but blacks out any personal information? I'll gladly de-register the hardware once I've been offered a proof of shipment.

Thanks for the quick response, following is the digital receipt along with tracking number.

[Mod edit: personal info removed]

[Mod edit: Personal info / track & trace-code removed]

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @Praveen24 Thank you so much for sending the proof of shipment! For privacy reasons, I have removed the details in your messages. I can see you have send the package, but it looks like it got lost at DHL. Don’t worry, I manually completed the retour for you so you won’t get fined for this. If you accidentally still receive any fine for this, please let me know so I can make a refund for you. 

Reageer