Beantwoord

How do I manage my home internet?

• 9 June 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 181 Bekeken

I am sorry that I am bit angry at the moment apologies in advance but it baffles me that I am sitting there trying to figure out how to access my home internet page in t-mobile.nl. It was right there where I can see my details update them invoices etc. It was so easy to access before. What happened? What in god's name anyone wanted to change it and failed so hard in execution that the page is disappeared that now I have to wait in queue to talk with someone in chat!

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 9 June 2022, 16:10

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @endertunc 

The login page has been updated, 1 account for home and mobile, can you enter your T-Mobile home details on the login page and see what happens?

I go to t-mobile.nl then navigate to inloggen - there used to be an option whether I want to login to mobile or house but that’s gone - so I login then only thing I see is my mobile subscription.

I specifically click to links with T-Mobile Thuis but I always end up in the same page. Any suggestions?

Reputatie 7

Hi @endertunc, thanks a lot for letting me know! If you have the same password for Thuis and Mobile, please change one of the passwords. It may also help to delete your cookies from the browser. Please let me know if this was the solution for you, because I don't want you to experience any problems! ❤

@Lisa I can’t believe what just happened.

Indeed, I remember that I had two accounts with same email address - one for mobile one for home internet. That’s how things worked before. You probably know better than me that user had to choose which platform they wanted to login - mobile or home internet. I also remembered that I had issue like 4-5 weeks ago and one of the costumer care agent help me to set a new password because I was not able to reset my password.

Now, I just used the same email address but the password customer care agent gave me 4-5 weeks ago and bom I am in t-mobile home internet management page.

I appreciate that you helped in that instance but what a terrible execution from t-mobile. I was not able to talk to a single customer care agent via chat in last 24 hours as well! 

Reputatie 6
Badge

Ik heb zowel een mobiel als een Thuis account met zelfde account naam (mijn email adres). Hoe kom ik weer in mijn thuis account? Waarom worden die in de single sign on niet gecombineerd?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hoi @louisL, heb je ingelogd op de standaard inlogpagina: My T-Mobile Thuis | Rekeningen inzien en informatie over je abonnement? Hiermee zou je op de pagina van Thuis moeten kunnen inloggen. 

Of doel je op de testvariant waarbij beide accounts in één platform gecombineerd worden? Zo ja, dan nodig ik je graag uit de voor de testpagina.

Reputatie 6
Badge

Hi Jason

Het nieuwe password werkt!!!

Ik snap nog steeds de relatie tussen de 2 accounts nog niet, maar het werkt nu voor beide accounts. Het is verwarrend 2 accounts (een voor mobiel en een voor thuis) te hebben met verschillende passwords die via single sign on kunnen worden benaderd. Maar het werkt. En de melding op de login pagina dat er nu één login is voor alle abonnementen is nogal misleidend.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@louisL Fijn om te zien dat de wachtwoordreset deze keer wel gewerkt heeft en bedankt voor je herstelmelding! 😊 

Ik vermoed dat er iets misgegaan is met het koppelen van beide accounts ten tijde van de aanmelding van het Prepaidaccount. Voor de volledigheid plaats ik mijn vermoeden uit het privébericht:

Waar ik denk dat het misgegaan is: je hebt voor een Prepaidaccount dezelfde login geregistreerd en dit was nadat je het Thuisaccount al aangemaakt had. Ik vermoed dat het systeem dat niet snapt en daardoor de weg naar je Thuisomgeving geblokkeerd heeft via die login. De single sign-on werkt enkel wanneer je in de nieuwe variant zit en die wordt de komende maanden pas uitgerold - ondanks het enigszins verwarrende bericht op de loginpagina.