Beantwoord

i would like to canel my subscription

• 3 December 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 57 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello, yesterday, 12/02/2023, I purchased an Unlimited Plus subscription for two years. Arriving home, I discovered that the Internet, unfortunately, did not meet my requirements and I could not continue to use it. Since the website states that I have 14 days to think about it, I would like to cancel my subscription.

icon

Beste antwoord door Occaj 3 December 2023, 11:04

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

well, then you simply call the customer services and request this, this is a forum I am not sure any action can be taken on your contract from here. You have full entitlment to cancel your contract ,try to contact the customer services

well, then you simply call the customer services and request this, this is a forum I am not sure any action can be taken on your contract from here. You have full entitlment to cancel your contract ,try to contact the customer services

I read on the forum that in order to cancel your subscription you need to buy out the contract. I'm interested to know if I can really cancel it for free within 14 days? if this is the case then I need to call the hotline or I can go to the Odido salon and cancel there ?

Reputatie 4
Badge +1

Hi,

You can cancel the subscription within 14 days for free (exclude the data you used). Contact the Odido costumer support to cancel the contract :) 

I read on the forum that in order to cancel your subscription you need to buy out the contract. I'm interested to know if I can really cancel it for free within 14 days? if this is the case then I need to call the hotline or I can go to the Odido salon and cancel there ?

yup I answered the question, in the NL anything can be cancelled without any explanation before 14 days, and I mean anything!

Hi,

You can cancel the subscription within 14 days for free (exclude the data you used). Contact the Odido costumer support to cancel the contract :) 

I tried to call but they don't answer. Can I come to the salon where I bought the SIM card and cancel it or do it through you?

Hi,

I tried to call but they don't answer. Can I come to the salon where I bought the SIM card and cancel it or do it through you?

dude, we’re customers like you 😅 we are not t-mobile/Odido. Pls try to call on Monday which is a working day, today it’s sunday. Alternatively, you can go to a shop I think they will help you.

Reageer