Inquiry Regarding Disconnection of Internet Service

• 25 January 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 36 Bekeken

Dear Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to express my surprise and concern regarding the sudden closure of my internet service effective January 25, 2024, without my prior consent. I am uncertain about the protocol followed in such cases with your customers, and I am disappointed by the lack of communication and understanding exhibited.

During my recent request for a home move, it was explicitly communicated that I would be relocating from my current address , effective February 2, 2024. It was clearly agreed upon during our conversation that there would be no disruption or closure of services at my current address until February 1, 2024. However, to my dismay, my internet connection was terminated abruptly on the midnight of January 25, 2024. This sudden cessation of service has caused significant inconvenience, particularly as my household relies heavily on internet connectivity for remote work.

I initiated the home move request to facilitate a seamless transition of my internet connection, and I am deeply disappointed by the irresponsible manner in which this matter has been handled. Despite my attempts to seek clarification and resolution by contacting your customer care, I have received unsatisfactory explanations and unreliable alternatives for internet connectivity.

Furthermore, I seek clarification on the following points:

1. What is the status of my old contract? Has it been terminated, and are there any penalty clauses associated with its cancellation?

2. Why was a new contract created instead of simply facilitating the home move request as discussed?

3. There appears to have been a misunderstanding on your end regarding the technical aspects of the home move.

4. One representative mentioned the continued use of the same modem, while another suggested a new contract for sales purposes.

I urgently request clarification on the current status of my internet connection and contract. Given the irresponsible handling of the disconnection without my consent, I am concerned about the level of accountability and responsibility demonstrated towards customers. I expect a prompt and clear response outlining the resolution of this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent issue.

Best Regards,

Anurag

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Please do not post double topics.

I need to post because it is your fault and I am without internet. Is it the way you working with your customer?? Without my concent you closed my internet connection … I just asked for smother house move and now I am without internet services … Is this way you work??

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@anurag0707 Just like you @eric is a customer, who is trying to help you. 

It is not according to our Community house rules to create more than one topic about the same subject. However, this does not take away from the fact that I want to help you resolve this! I will respond in your other topic. 

If you want more information about our house rules, you can click this link: Hoe gaan wij binnen de Community met elkaar om? | Odido community.

@Teresa van Odido  

Apologies for any inconvenience caused to all of you.

Could you please assist me?

I recently requested Odido to relocate my internet connection for a smoother transition. I contacted customer care to schedule the move for February 2, 2024. However, they unexpectedly disconnected my service today.

I'm baffled by their lack of responsibility and their decision to act without my consent. Their explanation for this action is unsatisfactory.

Is this the standard of service Odido provides to its customers?