internet not working customer service

• 27 December 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 31 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

My internet is not working since yesterday night 26-Dec-23 and response from customer care service team of Odido is very casual and pathetic. They just said you will get an email from technical partner guidido , then book an appointment to get internet checked. There is no urgency shown and they are not sure how long I will be out of internet. Neither there is any arrangement made for alternative internet via phone or voucher. Not sure what to do now as cannot work from home any more

Cal van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hi @ASADDI, good that you create a topic for this! Recently I responded to your other topic, namely: Odido internet not working since 26-Dec-23. In accordance with our Community rules, please keep one question to a single topic in order to keep the information relevant and the solution effective.

Like Jason said, we are urgently solving this for you and I am happy to see that Guidion is coming by today, this should be solved very quickly!

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @ASADDI, good that you create a topic for this! Recently I responded to your other topic, namely: Odido internet not working since 26-Dec-23. In accordance with our Community rules, please keep one question to a single topic in order to keep the information relevant and the solution effective.

Like Jason said, we are urgently solving this for you and I am happy to see that Guidion is coming by today, this should be solved very quickly!