Beantwoord

Price 10€ higher for existing customer

• 28 September 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 129 Bekeken

Hello,

Why is the price on the website 35€ for the 100Mbit abonement but it is 45€ when I try to switch from my existing Odidio abonement? Why is there a 10€ price increase for EXISTING customers? 😡

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 28 September 2023, 22:57

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @customerservicewhereareyou ,

There is only a special quote for new customers.  If you are an existing customer, you already had the welcome offer once and there is no need to renew your contract. You can adjust the speed of the connection within your current subscription. 

I did not take into account the 8 months of special offer for new clients, I am talking about the monthly price which is 35€ and not 45€ for every month thereafter.

45, 50 and 55€ in my dashboard, vs 35, 40 and 45 on your website.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @customerservicewhereareyou 

At the moment you are receiving Odido fiber via the KPN Fiber network which is more expensive, Odido fiber network is also available at your address, in your Odido account on the internet wijzigen page you'll see an option to switch/migrate to the Odido fiber network which is cheaper (than you'll see the prices as on the order page).

Hello @customerservicewhereareyou 

At the moment you are receiving Odido fiber via the KPN Fiber network which is more expensive, Odido fiber network is also available at your address, in your Odido account on the internet wijzigen page you'll see an option to switch/migrate to the Odido fiber network which is cheaper (than you'll see the prices as on the order page).

Yes that worked indeed! Thank you very much. 

Reageer