Router returned but got an email that it is not returned

• 4 January 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 9 Bekeken

Dear Odido,

The router has been returned via DHL, but I got an email saying that it hasn’t been returned.

I tried to reach your advisor via chat to hand over the DHL tracking number, but no one is available.

Please give me a contact point where I can hand over the tracking number and keep the conversation in a written form for the future reference.

I'm not leaving my personal information or the tracking number here to protect my privacy.

Regards,

D.

Tommie van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Hi @Dlkfj39uB, I immediately went to check for you and I see that the package is still on its way to us. The e-mail you received is the first reminder. After that, you have 30 days to return the equipment before the fine is sent. Don't worry, I assume it will be fine. We are currently very busy due to all the packages from the holidays. If you receive another email, please ring the bell again! 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Dlkfj39uB, I immediately went to check for you and I see that the package is still on its way to us. The e-mail you received is the first reminder. After that, you have 30 days to return the equipment before the fine is sent. Don't worry, I assume it will be fine. We are currently very busy due to all the packages from the holidays. If you receive another email, please ring the bell again! 

Dear Tommie,

I have thought about this a little bit and I think I know what happened.

I went to DHL on 11th Dec. The employee over there scanned the QR code and gave me a piece of paper with the tracking number written on it. This tracking number is different from the number I got via ODIDO email.

According to this number I got from DHL, it was shipped on 11th Dec and delivered to you on 20th Dec.

I want to give this tracking number to you. How can I arrange this?

Regards,

D.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Dlkfj39uB I will gladly look into this for you! If you want, you can post a screenshot of the track & trace in this topic. However, if you are not comfortable with that, I advise you to send a message to us through Facebook private messages. If you can send your details, such as zip code, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your bankaccount number, in that message, my colleagues will be able to help you faster. Of course, I am also very happy to help you, if you choose to send the screenshot in this topic! 😀

Reageer