Beantwoord

te veel records gevonden

• 2 November 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 52 Bekeken

It looks like this is a common issue. I cannot add my home internet abonnement to my online account and view my bills online. I have previously been able to view my bills online when it was T-Mobile Thuis website. But now it is Odido and it is a new website, I have to add my subscriptions again. It is ridiculous! 

I am prompted to enter my post-code, house number and date of birth into the system, surely this should be enough to find my details? But then it asks for the last 5 digits of my bank account and says “te veel records gevonden”. 

I have read that you can change the account number, but that is not an option for me. I only have 1 bank account. How can we resolve this?

icon

Beste antwoord door Ishana van Odido 4 November 2023, 12:43

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @ATopple, thank you for contacting us! Changing the account number is indeed the solution for this. Is there perhaps an account number that you can use from someone else? Greetings, Ishana

Hi, @Ishana van Odido my wife has a Belgian Iban, would that be acceptable? Is there a customer service email address that I can send it to?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @ATopple, I am not sure if it will work with a Belgian IBAN number. We can try this out, of course. Can you send me a private message with your postcode, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your account number and the new account number? Then I will give it a try. 

Reageer