Beantwoord

Transfer home internet to someone else

• 5 December 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 121 Bekeken

I need to transfer my “thuis” subscription to my wife. As far as I can see, that can’t be done from the web portal. I want to know if that’s possible at all, or do I need to cancel my current subscription and have her get a new one? Izzi the chatbot is rather unhelpful here (why am I not surprised! :D), and it’s not willing to connect me to a human advisor either. Not being a big fan of phone calls, I thought I’d ask here first. Can I do this somehow? Bonus points if it can be done without a phone call! Cheers.

icon

Beste antwoord door elektito 6 December 2023, 08:42

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hallo @elektito  Ik wil wel bonuspunten 😂 Gebruik Google. Translate

Contract overnamen.

Samen met je vrouw langs een shop gaan gaat sneller. Neem je legitimatie wel mee!

https://www.odido.nl/winkels

Thanks a lot. I tried Google translate. The word it came up with was “overdragen”! :D I’ll give this a try later.

P.S.: Here’s a bonus point: ⭐ :D

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@elektito  The site I gave is for mobile but not for home internet Sorry.
why do you want to put the contract in her name? if the address remains the same? 
you can change the bank number in your account?!

Wait for the moderators to help you. 

Pity. It wouldn’t have been nice if it could be done from a website. Maybe we’ll visit one of the shops if no other option presents itself.

So this morning, Izzi the chatbot finally did connect me to a human advisor. Apparently this can be done via email, so I’m gonna leave the instructions here in case it would be useful to someone else too:

For a contract takeover we need the following documents from you:
- Copy of ID card/passport of current contractor and new contractor
- Copy of current contractor's and new contractor's bank card
- A written agreement (may be written yourself) showing that both parties agree to the contract takeover (including signature of both)
- Contact details of the new contractor: email address and mobile phone number

You can email this information to internet.service@odido.nl. Indicate that you want to carry out a contract takeover and also state your customer number.

Reageer