Accidental cancellation of home internet

• 21 December 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 14 Bekeken

Hi everyone,

I accidentally cancel the internet subscription at my home and only know about it via email  10s before the internet got cut off . Is it possible to reinstate it? Customer service could not reach someone who can help and she thinks I will need to order a completely new contract but not sure.

Let me know if anyone has been in this situation.

Cal van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hi @khanh, thanks for reaching out, I would love to get you back online as soon as possible! I immediately checked your subscription, but currently it has completely ended and the only solution is to order a new subscription. You can order a new subscription by calling us on 0800-0092, by visiting one of our stores, or by ordering a subscription via our website.

Once your new order is placed we will get to work and deliver it to you as quickly as possible!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @khanh, thanks for reaching out, I would love to get you back online as soon as possible! I immediately checked your subscription, but currently it has completely ended and the only solution is to order a new subscription. You can order a new subscription by calling us on 0800-0092, by visiting one of our stores, or by ordering a subscription via our website.

Once your new order is placed we will get to work and deliver it to you as quickly as possible!

Reageer