Cancelling the contract on the basis of No internet

• 28 September 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 114 Bekeken

Dear Odido Community Team,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration with the internet service provided by Odido Community. I activated my internet service on September 10th, and it worked during the trial period. However, I have encountered loss of internet since the trial period ended, and I find the customer support and company policies deeply unsatisfactory. Here is a breakdown of the problems and potential solutions:

Problems:

1. Internet Service Disruption: After the trial period ended, my internet service stopped working entirely.

2. Inefficient Customer Support: I spent close to 3 hours talking to 6-7 different customer service representatives, only to receive a link to schedule an appointment with KPN. This appointment information could have been provided on the very first day.

3. Lack of Confidence in Resolution: Based on the numerous complaints I've seen, I am not hopeful that my internet issue will be resolved satisfactorily.

4. Unreasonable Billing Policy: Odido is asking me to pay for the next 12 months because I am just 2 days past the trial period, even though my service is not functioning correctly. This billing approach is completely unacceptable.

5. Unprofessional Customer Service: Customer service representatives are unable to provide any estimate of when the issue will be resolved, making the customer experience unprofessional and frustrating.

Solutions Requested:

1. Immediate Resolution: I request an immediate and effective solution to restore my internet service to its previous working condition.

2. Fair Billing Adjustment: Since I have not received the service I am paying for, I request that the unreasonable billing policy be reconsidered, and I should not be charged for the period during which my internet service is not operational.

3. Transparent Communication: I expect clear and transparent communication regarding the progress of my issue. Regular updates should be provided until the problem is resolved.

4. Professionalism: Please ensure that your customer service representatives are trained to provide better assistance and are capable of offering estimates on issue resolution timelines.

5. Temporary Solution: While the problem persists, I request that Odido provide me with a portable WiFi device as a temporary solution to ensure I have access to the internet.

I hope that Odido Community will take immediate action to address these issues and provide a satisfactory resolution. I value the importance of a reliable internet connection, and the current situation is causing significant inconvenience.

If these issues are not addressed promptly and appropriately, I may have no choice but to seek alternative internet service providers. I look forward to your prompt response and a swift resolution to this matter.

Tommie van Odido 7 maanden geleden

Hi @ashwinkonale, welcome to our Community!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I immediately went to check for you and I see that you called our customer service on 26-09. I also see that you have already made an appointment with KPN NetwerkNL for tomorrow. We have a standard processing time of 5 working days. You are well within those 5 working days and an appointment has already been made with KPN NetwerkNL. I understand that things didn't go quite smoothly with the communication. But we took action very quickly. Normally, the ticket can effectively take 5 days, with delays even longer. You have to give us 30 days to resolve a fault. If we haven't managed to solve it after those 30 days, you may cancel the contract free of charge. I assume KPN NetwerkNL will have the solution for you tomorrow. If not? Then our technicians will be called in, they will then do everything possible to get you online as soon as possible. Would you like to keep us updated on this? 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @ashwinkonale, welcome to our Community!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I immediately went to check for you and I see that you called our customer service on 26-09. I also see that you have already made an appointment with KPN NetwerkNL for tomorrow. We have a standard processing time of 5 working days. You are well within those 5 working days and an appointment has already been made with KPN NetwerkNL. I understand that things didn't go quite smoothly with the communication. But we took action very quickly. Normally, the ticket can effectively take 5 days, with delays even longer. You have to give us 30 days to resolve a fault. If we haven't managed to solve it after those 30 days, you may cancel the contract free of charge. I assume KPN NetwerkNL will have the solution for you tomorrow. If not? Then our technicians will be called in, they will then do everything possible to get you online as soon as possible. Would you like to keep us updated on this? 

Thank you for your response. While I appreciate the helping scheduling an appointment with KPN NetwerkNL (which I had to do from a link from sms. I am not even sure if Odido is going to charge me for it), it's important to note that the initial communication process was quite cumbersome. It would be more efficient if such appointments could be arranged in the first call.

Regarding the 30-day wait period for cancelation, this seems excessively long for a service interruption. It would be more reasonable to have a provision for cancelation or alternative arrangements if the service is unavailable for a maximum of one week. This could provide customers with a fairer solution in case of prolonged outages.

Reageer