Beantwoord

Current Provider Details Unknown

• 4 July 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 248 Bekeken

Hi,

We have signed up for T-Mobile Home from early August. We're being asked to provide current provider details within three days. If we don't live there yet, we don't know any of these details. Is there a solution for this?

Thanks,
Colm
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 9 July 2019, 12:07

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi @Ctjbrennan, welcome to T-Mobile Thuis! It looks like you used our 'Overstap service'. You can use this to transfer from your previous provider to us. If you currently don't have a provider or are the new resident then you do not have to use the Overstap service. If you want then I can cancel the Overstap for you but obviously not the entire sign-up. Your application will then just become a new sign-up for this address.
Hi Brian,

I communicated with Jan about this in chat last week, and he said he was already making this change, but I didn't receive any further notification/information about this. Can you help me with it and send me the details by email?

Cheers,
Colm
Reputatie 7
Hi @Ctjbrennan, I see Jan changes the wishdate to the 31str of July but the Overstap was still open. I just cancelled the Overstap for you. The cool-off period will end on the 19th and within 7 workdays after that you will a receive a message from us with your startdate and the installation package! You can consider this message confirmation and I have also noted it in your file. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to help!

Reageer