Customer for 3 weeks, no service for more than a week

• 13 February 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 79 Bekeken

Hi! I have been an Odido customer for 22 days, during 8 of which I had no internet connection at all. As of now, I still have no internet connection and no update from Odido on a resolution.

My timeline:
23 Jan- Internet connection set up, all great

31 Jan - One week later, connection suddenly went off. On the ONT, the LOS indicator was off and PON was blinking. Trying to reach support via the Odido app, no luck.

1 Feb - Finally got my answer in the Odido app chat but the chat person disappeared. Reached Odido support by phone. Explained my problem. They promised to send someone soon.

3 Feb - 3 days later I received a message from Guidion with the closest possible appointment date on the next week.

5 Feb - Almost a week after losing my connection, a technician came and restored the connection. He explained that my fiber cable was pulled off from the switch’s port and was replaced by some other customer’s cable.

12 Feb - Exactly one week later after the service was restored, I lost my connection again. This time on the ONT, PON was off and LOS was blinking red. I immediately contacted Odido by phone explaining to them that this was not the first time I experienced connection issues and that I didn’t have internet for several days a week before that. Like before, they promised to send someone “soon”

13 Feb - No connection still. No word from Odido either.

I have a couple questions:
1. Is it normal for Odido to leave their customers without service for days? Why hardware problems on the side of Odido are not fixed immediately?
2. How do I cancel my contract? I expect reliable service and prompt support from my internet provider, neither of which have been met with Odido. Least to say, I’m extremely dissatisfied.

Tommie van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Hey @BladeRunner2049, welcome to our Community!
Thanks for sharing your experience. I fully understand your sentiment in this. I went to investigate it for you and indeed see that it's not completely flawless. My apologies for this. To answer your questions:

1. We obviously want us to be able to help our customers and get them back online as soon as possible. Unfortunately, this doesn't always work out. In addition, we use standard processing times and it can sometimes take a few days.
  2. At the moment, you can only cancel your contract if you pay a surrender fee. You can only cancel the contract free of charge if we have not been able to solve it for you within 30 days.

I sincerely hope they can fix it for you soon now.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @BladeRunner2049, welcome to our Community!
Thanks for sharing your experience. I fully understand your sentiment in this. I went to investigate it for you and indeed see that it's not completely flawless. My apologies for this. To answer your questions:

1. We obviously want us to be able to help our customers and get them back online as soon as possible. Unfortunately, this doesn't always work out. In addition, we use standard processing times and it can sometimes take a few days.
  2. At the moment, you can only cancel your contract if you pay a surrender fee. You can only cancel the contract free of charge if we have not been able to solve it for you within 30 days.

Hey @BladeRunner2049, welcome to our Community!

As of now (14 Feb) I still don’t have internet connection and no word from Odido. That makes it 9 days of having no service out of my 3 weeks being your customer. Does that sound like “standard processing times”? I had to call support center again just to find out that my ticket hasn’t been processed yet, so they’ve created another one. But that seems to make no difference.

Reageer