Beantwoord

Huawai HG659 als ik in de portal zit kan ik geen verbonden apparaten zien.

• is een Top Poster
  • 12 reacties

Ik wil graag vaste ip adressen toekennen en poorten forwarden maar ik krijg geen apparaten te zien in de portal. Als ik ze probeer toe te voegen krijg ik de melding dat het apparaat al bestaat. Hoe los ik dit op?

icon

Beste antwoord door Levar 14 May 2020, 17:52

Bekijk origineel

29 reacties

Hi @Brian, I tried both but the problem persists. How was this solved by the user in the original post?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @andreuke, it seems as though the issue usually fixes itself at random. However, the OP solved it by factory resetting the router and installing it as an access point (a wired connection point) instead of a repeater (wireless). The difference being that the access point configures its own Wifi-network and signal and a repeater simply ‘repeats the signal’, in other words, it merely extends the original signal. 

Hope this helps!

I found out that the issue is with corrupted responses coming from the router. Many of them contains newline characters that are not parsed correctly by the UI.

I managed to fix for myself by means of a chrome extension that allow you to intercept and rewrite HTTP responses which I configured as follows:

While this works well enough for me I think this needs to be fixed in the firmware of the router hence I decided to share it here. I hope this can be fixed soon.

Cheers
Andrea

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Thank you for sharing this solution.

Reageer