Beantwoord

I cannot login to 192.168.1.1 with the pass on the sticker anymore.

I reset the T56 modem more than once, but I’m unable to connect to the web interface anymore.
It just stalls waiting, if I use the pass printed on the sticker on the modem back.
User is of course “admin” all lowercase, and if I use a wrong pass as a test it recognizes its a wrong user/pass combination.
It was working perfectly when installed, and I was able to change the web interface pass, the SSID and wireless pass, etc.

I contacted the ODIDO tecnical assistance on May 3, they gave me the reference number 70642462. They should have called me after three working days, but they didn’t.
When I called myself today, they redirected me to this community as the only way to obtain assistence regarding this problem.
But I’m not finding any solution here, as already verified with the tecnician I spoke to in the first place, on May 3.

Next step for me willl be to change provider...

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 10 May 2024, 15:22

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Franco M. 

If it was working before than the Login Password should work after pressing the reset button on the back of the router for about 10 seconds using a small needle.

Hello Waqqas

Yes, the modem has been reset twice, as you describe above. It was obvious because it defaulted on the sticker SSID. And the default WIFI password works too.
But the default admin password does not seem to work. It stalls the web page, while the use of another password correctly loads the red message “wrong user/pass”.
Tested on various browsers, and from mobile.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Franco M., that's not how it should work. I gave it a remote reset. Would you mind trying again with the default username and password? 

Hello Tommie
Thank you but nope, unforunately nothing changed.

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @Franco M., I'd like to investigate this! Could you share a photo of the error message? Greetings, Ishana

Hello Ishana

Please find attached the browser screenshots in the case of the default psw, where it stalls.
And in the case of any other psw, where it correctly shows the red line with the error.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Franco M. Thank you for sending the screenshots! I immediately made a ticket to our Back Office, they will investigate the situation further. I’m sure soon you’ll be able to log onto your router again! 😀

Thanks for your help Teresa!

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

You’re very welcome! 😊 @Franco M. 

Dear Teresa, four days ago you wrote:

I’m sure soon you’ll be able to log onto your router again! 😀

Unfortunately, I have not been contacted yet, as stated in the email of May 12 from Odido where it is stated a maximum of three days for the resolution.
Can someone please take care of my problem? The new reference number is 70770835, and this is the second time I receive a mail message stating I will be contacted, but nothing happens...

I attach the text of the email message below:

Update over je melding

Hallo Franco,

Vandaag hebben we contact gehad over je vraag. Ik heb de melding doorgezet naar onze technische dienst. Binnen 3 werkdagen ontvang je van ons een reactie. Je referentienummer is: 70770835. We houden je op de hoogte van de voortgang.
Reputatie 7
Badge +9

The ticket is still open @Franco M.. As soon as it is picked up we will have more information about it. Hopefully they can resolve it and otherwise I'm going to send you a new modem!

Reageer