Beantwoord

Internet connection problem

• 8 February 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 151 Bekeken

I don’t have my internet connection since this morning. It was ok last time I checked (around 3 am last night). I’ve run through every troubleshooting guide I could find on T-Mobile’s website, but no luck. PON light is stable green, no blinking so I should have internet but I don’t. Checked connections three times, did factory reset the modem two times but nothing helped.

Also checked if there’s any general or local outage but seems like there’s none. I’d appreciate a help here, thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 8 February 2023, 22:46

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

The issue has been resolved! Thank you all.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@yusufyildirim 

There is an issue in Amsterdam, please see this topic.

Yeah, no problem on that.

Reputatie 6
Badge

Please check thestatus of the network connection on the system information tab: does it show the WAN connection there as 1000Mb?

The ONT seems to be online (as LOS is off) so checking the WAN ethernet cable seems the way to go. 

@Waqqas Yes Waqqas, cable is in the right spot. I have a tech background and I tripple-checked everything. It was working beautifully until this morning anyway, so it can’t be cable related. I even swapped the ethernet cable with a different one to check if the cable is faulty or not. Also, yes, restarted the ONT a couple of times as well. Is it possible that there’s a problem in 1095MJ area?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @yusufyildirim 

Is the internet cable from the ONT going to the WAN port of your router and dis you restart the Huawei ONT?

Reageer