Beantwoord

Internet not working

• 30 June 2023
  • 14 reacties
  • 138 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 21 reacties

My Internet has not been working since today morning. I tried everything possible and as mentioned in the help articles. 

I did a reset of modem and as a last option i did also reset my small Huawei device but that's not working as well.

icon

Beste antwoord door npanda 4 July 2023, 10:01

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @npanda 

Which lights are on or blinking on the Huawei device and is the UTP from the Huawei device going to the WAN port of the router?

Yes the lan cable is connected from huawei to zyxel 54 as it was from day 1 of installation

Lan - green light - stable

Los - no light

Pon - green light - blinking 

Power - green light - stable

Internet of the modem is showing red color.

Error message in router ping shows invalid ip configuration.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@npanda 

The issue is not in your house, probably there is a jammer in the network somewhere, once it is removed you should be back online.

It's a pity that's it's offline since 9.45am till now. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @npanda, thanks for the extensive information about the devices, I want to get you back online as soon as possible! I have informed our technical department for you and in the coming days they will try to pinpoint where the issue is located. 

We'll contact you as soon as we know more, we're on it for you!

What do you mean by coming days? How many days do you expect the internet to be down? I am a work from home person and heavily dependent on internet. Please try to address the issue as soon as possible. Also please remember to update the invoice and not charge during the downtime.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@npanda

Within 5 working days you should receive an answer but it can also be that the jammer gets removed earlier, restart your Huawei device a few times per day in that case.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Also please remember to update the invoice and not charge during the downtime.

When you are back online you can ask a moderator to make the calculation and credit for your downtime. That is not granted automatically. 

Thanks for the help and information @Waqqas and @eric .

@Cal will you be able to arrange anything meanwhile? In case if it takes more time I would like to explore on the options of having some kind of complimentary internet from T-Mobile. Please let me know if I need to do anything to make the process smooth.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@npanda 

If you have a t-mobile,  Tele2 or Ben simcard, you can get an unlimited mobile data voucher for 7 days.

If you do not have this, you could get a prepaid simcard in a t-mobile shop.

Just got my network connection up an running a few minutes back. @Cal is it possible to inform the guidion team to cancel the appointment. The appointment is scheduled in next 1 hour.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@npanda 

You can also call Guidion on telephone number 088 2000 151.

Thanks @Waqqas I just called them and have cancelled the appointment.

Reageer