Internet stopping and starting all day. Barely working.

• 8 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 30 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 4 reacties

My internet has been cutting out all day. My home network is working fine, and the lights on the box and router all appear normal. 

The internet seems to work for a minute or two, then it stops working, it seems to be failing more than it’s working over the entire day. I noticed it first last night where it was just a very slow connection.

Is there anything that can be done? It has made working very difficult all day.

I’m located in Amsterdam Oost.

Cal van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Hi @Bobo22, thanks for reaching out, I want to help you out to make the Internet as stable as possible again! From the measurements it seems that something is wrong with the cables or the Media Converter. That is why I want to send a Guidion technician your way with spare equipment. You will soon receive more information from them with an SMS and email with which you can make an appointment.

I am sure that the technician will be able to do a lot for you, I look forward to your meeting with them!

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bobo22, thanks for reaching out, I want to help you out to make the Internet as stable as possible again! From the measurements it seems that something is wrong with the cables or the Media Converter. That is why I want to send a Guidion technician your way with spare equipment. You will soon receive more information from them with an SMS and email with which you can make an appointment.

I am sure that the technician will be able to do a lot for you, I look forward to your meeting with them!

Hi @Bobo22, thanks for reaching out, I want to help you out to make the Internet as stable as possible again! From the measurements it seems that something is wrong with the cables or the Media Converter. That is why I want to send a Guidion technician your way with spare equipment. You will soon receive more information from them with an SMS and email with which you can make an appointment.

Thanks very much! Would it be possible to receive a code for mobile internet to use while I wait for the technician?

Thanks again.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Of course @Bobo22, good that you ask! I will quickly send you a 7 days Unlimited voucher via a private message. Feel free to let me know if there is anything else I can do for you, I would love to make this period as comfortable as possible for you!

Reageer