Beantwoord

No Internet 3811MG

• 1 April 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 37 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,

Suddenly i lost my Internet on Thursday 30.3.

Tried to unplug, plug in again, reset atc but no luck there.

On 30.3, there was red light on internet. However, now it is no light in Internet. I have no WAN cable so no light in WAN also.

Could you please help? Quite frustrating without internet.

Many thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 1 April 2023, 11:46

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Duytu56, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I see our colleagues have already opened up an incident and our technicians will process that ticket coming Monday or Tuesday. Do you happen to use a T-Mobile, Ben or Tele2 SIM card (prepaid or subscription)? If so, I can offer you a voucher for Unlimited Internet to bridge the gap. Then you can stay online unlimited during the next seven days via mobile hotspot on PC and laptop. You also do not have to supplement this bundle, so you are not limited to just a few GB per day. Please let me know if I can sort this out for you and I'll send you a voucher code as soon as possible!

Thanks Jason.

Unfortunately, I am using Vodafone for my mobile. Is it possible to get compensation this period into monthly internet invoice also?

Hopefully, this can be fixed soon next week.

Many thanks!

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

You can be compensated after the problem has been fixed. There is a legal credit which is counted as (monthly fee / 30) x the amount of days which you could not use the subscription.

But better is indeed to get the line fixed. They will pick that up after the weekend.

Reageer