Beantwoord

NO internet connection

• 8 December 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 43 Bekeken

My fiber internet connection is completely NOT working since one week now. I called the service number multiple times and I was promised that they would arrange an appointment with the technical service, which they didn’t. Every time i call the service number they say that the cause of the outage is different. I’m left here with no solution and also no planning of a repair. Moreover, no compensation or alternative solution, like a SIM card, was proposed. What can I do now? Why is it not possible to have an appointment with the technical services? I’m deeply unsatisfied.

icon

Beste antwoord door Ishana van Odido 9 December 2023, 11:45

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @federico.taruffi, I checked it immediately! The technical department has investigated it and there appears to be a disruptor in the network, which is causing you and other customers in the region to experience problems with our services. This jammer has not yet been found, the next update will follow when it has been located. We will of course try to detect these disruptors as quickly as possible, but keep in mind that resolving these problems can take more than 5 days in some cases. We will do our best to resolve this as quickly as possible!

To help you out, you can use the internet for free via our 4G network. This is possible if you have an Odido/Ben SIM card. Of course, you don't just need internet on your mobile phone. No worries! Set up your phone as a hotspot to create a Wi-Fi network for your laptop and other devices. You can find the steps to set up your phone as a hotspot on our website: https://www.odido.nl/toestelhulp. Will you let me know if you have one of these SIM cards? I will then immediately send you a voucher code for unlimited internet! Greetings, Ishana

Reageer