No internet in Hoofddorp since 10am

• 2 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 89 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 4 reacties

There is no internet in my home since 10am with LOS sign blinking red.

no update from odido on what is the fault. Have rebooted my modem multiple times

Tommie van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Hi @Anandit, welcome to our Community!
Good that you started a topic about this. I immediately went to check for you and see that our customer service team has already created a ticket for you. We apply a standard processing time of five working days. Within those five working days the ticket will be picked up and as soon as we have more information we will contact you. Would you like to keep me updated on the process? Then I can keep an eye on it for you. Thanks in advance. 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Anandit, welcome to our Community!
Good that you started a topic about this. I immediately went to check for you and see that our customer service team has already created a ticket for you. We apply a standard processing time of five working days. Within those five working days the ticket will be picked up and as soon as we have more information we will contact you. Would you like to keep me updated on the process? Then I can keep an eye on it for you. Thanks in advance. 

No internet for 2 days now and I have no update how close you guys are to fixing the issue.

i just shifted to odido after 2 years with ziggo and seems like I made a mistake.

All I get as update is technical team is looking into but for 2 days they have not been able to figure out the problem.

Can you please fix this on priority. 5 working days without internet is just not an acceptable time period

If you can’t fix the problem by Monday, can you tell how I cancel my switch as this is not why I chose Odido. To be without internet for a week.

Reageer