No internet in Nijmegen

• 12 January 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 25 Bekeken

Hi all, no ( land) internet in nijmegen for hours now. Anyone aware when problem fixed? 

Teresa van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Welcome to our Community! @Charadf 

At the moment there are no general issues known to us in Nijmegen. However, I want to help you fix your connection! I immediately looked into the system, but luckily, I see that you’ve already had contact with my colleague from the Customer Service. Our Back Office will make sure that you’ll be online again as soon as possible!

In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card, I can send you an Unlimited Voucher code. With this code, you can create a Hotspot to connect with your other devices. This way you will be online after all. Please let me know if you want to make use of this, I will immediately send you the code! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Welcome to our Community! @Charadf 

At the moment there are no general issues known to us in Nijmegen. However, I want to help you fix your connection! I immediately looked into the system, but luckily, I see that you’ve already had contact with my colleague from the Customer Service. Our Back Office will make sure that you’ll be online again as soon as possible!

In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card, I can send you an Unlimited Voucher code. With this code, you can create a Hotspot to connect with your other devices. This way you will be online after all. Please let me know if you want to make use of this, I will immediately send you the code! 

Reageer