Beantwoord

no internet PON light flashing

• 18 July 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 572 Bekeken

My internet stopped working a couple of hours ago. Since then the PON light is flashing. I  rebooted the router but it did not work. What else can I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door Vladex77 19 July 2023, 17:33

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vladex77, thanks for reaching out, I would love to help you solve this! I immediately looked into your connection and it seems that we'll need to take a deeper look at the local fiber network. Just to make sure that there is nothing else you can do: could you first reboot the Huawei Media Converter and afterwards reboot the modem? How is the LOS light behaving on the Media Converter?

If there are indeed still problems with the connection, could you please send me your mobile phone number via a private message by clicking on my profile and pressing ‘stuur bericht’? Currently, we do not have your mobile phone number and we will need it to possibly send someone by your house to help you out. Alternatively, you can enter your phone number directly into your dossier via your My T-Mobile account, namely here: Contactgegevens.

I look forward to hear more from you, I would love to help you out! 🙂

Hi @Vladex77, thanks for reaching out, I would love to help you solve this! I immediately looked into your connection and it seems that we'll need to take a deeper look at the local fiber network. Just to make sure that there is nothing else you can do: could you first reboot the Huawei Media Converter and afterwards reboot the modem? How is the LOS light behaving on the Media Converter?

If there are indeed still problems with the connection, could you please send me your mobile phone number via a private message by clicking on my profile and pressing ‘stuur bericht’? Currently, we do not have your mobile phone number and we will need it to possibly send someone by your house to help you out. Alternatively, you can enter your phone number directly into your dossier via your My T-Mobile account, namely here: Contactgegevens.

I look forward to hear more from you, I would love to help you out! 🙂

Sorry for the late reply but I was at work. Since I’ve returned, the internet is working. To answer your question: after I rebooted the Huawei Media Converter the LOS light was out. Only the Lan light was on, the Power and the PON which was blinking. I hope this helps for future reference. Have a nice day, and thank you for your help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Vladex77 

Great to hear that it's working again, a blinking PON light indicates that there is a jammer somewhere in the nefwork, once it gets removed your internet should work after restarting the ONT.

Reageer