Beantwoord

Red LOS

• 21 May 2023
  • 36 reacties
  • 348 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

36 reacties

Thank you very much for all the support. The dilemma is that internet is now part of the every day life. Work from home, kids using internet for study are something that cannot be replaced. The only thing i can think of is that t mobile improve its service to one day fixing and not 2 weeks. Most of the cases can be solved only in 30 minutes by the technician. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Yes, that senerio is possible,  but there quite some more.  The trouble shooting starts at the frontdesk and than remove via the technische dienst.  If needed, the technische dienst will arrange guidion will be asked for a visit. That is not arrranged by this forum. The technische dienst only work during business hours and have max 5 werking days to take the needed action.

Yes a guidion technician came on 12 may. Took him only 5 minutes. One week it worked and now suddenly down. Can you make a guidion technician visit to our house asap? 

I saw some forums and it says the problem is usually in wijkkast nearby. Someone unplugs the cable and then forgets to plug it back in.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Was this installed by the Guidion engineer? Doesn't feel to professional. But if there are no tight loops and still not werking, than the t-mobile technical will create a service visit from Guidion and you can ask him to make this better. 

Just tried loosened fiber cables. Then rebooted media converter and same red led los.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Maaz 

Try loosening the yellow patchcable where it is folded so the Fiber signal can go through easier.

I restarted several times media converter and router but no help

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Maaz 

Does removing the power from the mediaconverrer for a bit help? You can also look in your My T-Mobile account under storingen to see if there is a storing on your address.

Could you add a picture of the Fiber connection point and mediaconverter on 1 photo? So we can see if there is a fault in the home installation or not.

Reageer