• 7 March 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 313 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hi

I am trying to configure port forwarding on

Tmobile wifi router.

When i try to access the same server its working.

But when i try to access it from internet using my public IP this does not work.

Any suggestion how this needs to be configured.

Or is there any way i can setup VPN to connect to server or Tmobile router from outside?

I tried to disable FIREWALL + Allowing the security from LAN to WAN and WAN to LAN but still no luck.

Any pointer please.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 7 March 2023, 09:54

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@klakh 

What happens if you try to reach the service behind that port from your mobile connection for example. 

Online port checks sometimes give the wrong result. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@klakh 

It's not safe to turn off the firewall but is the device for whom the port is opened connected directly to the Zyxel and does that device have a static IP address?

After making some changes on server side routing it's good now. It's working perfectly.

Thanks a lot for assistance 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @klakh 

Here is a step by step guide on how portforwarding works on the Zyxel-T54:

https://community.t-mobile.nl/bekabeld-internet-492/port-forwarding-zyxel-t50-met-glasvezel-wil-echt-niet-werken-323803/index2.html?postid=1578994#post1578994

I can see that the created line is not active as you can see under status.

Hello @klakh 

Here is a step by step guide on how portforwarding works on the Zyxel-T54:

https://community.t-mobile.nl/bekabeld-internet-492/port-forwarding-zyxel-t50-met-glasvezel-wil-echt-niet-werken-323803/index2.html?postid=1578994#post1578994

I can see that the created line is not active as you can see under status.

Hi @Waqqas I have followed the link which you shared but still the same issue this feature does not work and when i check the port check 4433 port is closed on my public IP which i am getting from Tmobile.

Also by looking into some comments in your link i think this issue is for many people and seems like no fixed.

Can you please share some update.

Also to mention: I have activated the NAT as well but still no luck. and disabled Firewall + DDOS feature from model still no luck,

Reageer