Beantwoord

Storingen in Heiloo / Alkmaar?

• 26 October 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 342 Bekeken

• is een Top Poster
  • 5 reacties

Hoi allemaal een excuses voor mijn slecht Nederlands.  

Als ik leer het, wil ik proberen om Nederlands te schrijven :-) (otherwise English is the easy way out).

Ik heb een glasvezel internet van T-Mobile/Odido sinds september 2022 in Heiloo.

Ik gebruik een ubiquiti amplifi HD router en niet de Odido CPE/router.

Ik had ooit geen problemen (I never had any problems), maar sinds vanochtend de internet verbinding is kapot. 

Mijn router kan geen IP krijgen. Ik heb de optical GPON terminal en mijn router rebooted maar het is nog kapot.

Heeft iedereen een probleem in de regio?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door Kkout 26 October 2023, 12:58

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Kkout 

Which lights are on ore blinking on the GPON ONT and can you check the connection with the router provided by Odido?

You can also have a look in your Odido acoount inder meer > storingen to see if there is a storing mentioned.

Hello @Kkout 

Which lights are on ore blinking on the GPON ONT and can you check the connection with the router provided by Odido?

You can also have a look in your Odido acoount inder meer > storingen to see if there is a storing mentioned.

Hey! I was actually just testing with the Odido CPE (Zyxel T54), even with that I get no internet connection. 

On the GPON with both routers I have: 

Power, PON, LAN 

are on.

On the Zyxel, I see everything green except for internet which is red (also in the Zyxel interface it reports an internet connection problem).

My Ubiquiti router reports a no DHCP IP assignment on the WAN interface. 

Owh, and I checked first the Odido storingen before posting here,  and there was nothing mentioned. 

I have exactly the same problem, since this morning!

I woke up and the internet didn't work anymore. I checked the Zyxel modem and also the glaszvezel box. All lights are green except the a red one for internet.

I rebooted both devices. When that did not work, I resetted both. Still all green light except the one for internet.

Couldn't find anything online about storingen in Heiloo except this post.

I have exactly the same problem, since this morning!

I woke up and the internet didn't work anymore. I checked the Zyxel modem and also the glaszvezel box. All lights are green except the a red one for internet.

I rebooted both devices. When that did not work, I resetted both. Still all green light except the one for internet.

Couldn't find anything online about storingen in Heiloo except this post.

I’m so happy I’m not the only one. :-)

I just got off the phone with their support. I had to leave the Zyxel on and pretty much re-do the whole restart everything process with their representative on the phone. They still can’t reach the equipment but they were saying it may be the GPON (which I doubt). 

They opened a ticket for my line and have someone look at it and if needed send someone in the next 3 (!!!) days. Till then they offered to change my mobile plan to unlimited (which I already have) but while it’s nice of them, that’s inefficient as some devices work only wired and I will kill my battery.

So @Brikke I suggest you also call them and open a ticket so that they see that this is a generic issue and not only limited to my connection.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Kkout 

If PON is not blinking than it looks like there is a problem with the DHCP server, restart the ONT regularly and maybe it'll be fixed by itself and leave the Zyxel connected.

@Kkout

If PON is not blinking than it looks like there is a problem with the DHCP server, restart the ONT regularly and maybe it'll be fixed by itself and leave the Zyxel connected.

Did that already alone and with the Odido tech on the phone. They opened up a ticket.

Hopefully it will be sorted soon, especially since more users ( @Brikke  above) have the same issue and report it. :-) 

Thanks for the recommendations @Waqqas !

Seems to be identified as an area issue. :-)

Got an email from Odido and it’s also now being referenced in their storingen page here

this is mad, from 26th until now, no internet in Heiloo :/ 

this is mad, from 26th until now, no internet in Heiloo :/ 

Yeap, I agree. There’s still no concrete updates sadly which makes it impossible to work from home (hotspot is fun but I don’t want to kill my phone’s battery for this).

At this point I don’t know if it’s a software issue on their DHCP or auth (BRAS?) or if it’s a fiber cut somewhere in Limmen where there’s some road works. And even if that’s it, they should have a backup path and be able to restore this over the weekend, provided that they identified it soon enough.

Reageer