Beantwoord

Transfer home internet

• 26 October 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 78 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hi, i was kpn customer and I just finished transfer to ODIDO,

I entered wrong some information as follow and I couldn't change anymore could you help me?

Thank you, kind regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Tommie van Odido 31 October 2023, 15:56

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Yasen ,

I will tag a moderator to help you further.

He or she will respond automatically

Hoi

@Tommie van Odido , kan jij verder helpen

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Yasen, welcome to our community!
I immediately went to see if I could adjust it for you, however, it's too late for this. You now need to cancel your current contract yourself when you are fully provisioned by us. If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to let me know. 

Hi @Yasen, welcome to our community!
I immediately went to see if I could adjust it for you, however, it's too late for this. You now need to cancel your current contract yourself when you are fully provisioned by us. If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to let me know. 

Hi , thank you for your reply. 

I just received an email from KPN about this transfer, They sand like this:

Odido heeft ons laten weten dat je je abonnement bij ons toch wilt behouden. Fijn dat je bij ons blijft! Je kan je huidige diensten gewoon blijven gebruiken.

Now what do I do ? 

I can see ODIDO transfering status like this :

Now do I have to cancel this process ? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Yasen 

Maybe the cancellation is not fully processed yet, maybe wait for a day or so.

According to KPN Odído is now cancelled so you can apply for a subscription with the correct details.

Hello @Yasen 

According to KPN Odído is now cancelled so you can apply for a subscription with the correct details.

Sorry to bothering you again

Last time, I chose to transfer because there was no installation fee. Do you have the opportunity to start this campaign for me again? Because I applied while the campaign was still going on, but it did not work. Now I have to pay the installation fee to apply again.

If I contact my current partner and cancel it, can we reactivate the previous application? I see it as below right now?

Hello @Yasen 

Everything is fixed , I could delete my last question.

thank you for everything 

Reageer