Unstable internet connection

• 22 December 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 61 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi, for the last several weeks, since I have the Odido internet, I have unstable connection.

It’s not a complete disconnect, but it’s a 4-5 seconds lag every several minutes, please find screenshot with the ping tool attached. This is quite visible, while I’m on video calls and/or playing online games. 

I tried rebooting and resetting the router, I connected directly to the router, but results are the same. I have never had such problems with Caiway before with the same setup.

Can someone help, please?

Thanks!

Tommie van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hi @quaddef, welcome to our Community!
Good of you to raise the alarm for this. I obviously want you to enjoy a stable internet connection undisturbed. I immediately went to check for you and saw that you have already spoken to our customer service. They have sent a technician for you. You will soon receive a message to schedule an appointment with Guidion. 

What I noticed is that you have your own router connected to port 4. Have you already done the test without it connected?

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @quaddef, welcome to our Community!
Good of you to raise the alarm for this. I obviously want you to enjoy a stable internet connection undisturbed. I immediately went to check for you and saw that you have already spoken to our customer service. They have sent a technician for you. You will soon receive a message to schedule an appointment with Guidion. 

What I noticed is that you have your own router connected to port 4. Have you already done the test without it connected?

Hi Tommie,

Exactly, I’m waiting for technician now.

Yes, the image above is from my laptop wired to the Odido router, so there is no issue with my home network setup.

Thanks

Reageer