Beantwoord

Cannot find my order status

• 4 December 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 132 Bekeken

Hi, my order number is 204701514, but I cannot find any information of it in the system. Is everything OK?

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 5 December 2023, 16:55

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi, my order number is 204701514, but I cannot find any information of it in the system. Is everything OK?

Hello @yunghx 

No worries, you can only view your order online if you have chosen home delivery and I see you have chosen in-store pickup. I pulled up your order right away and I see you've chosen the Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max 256 GB in Black Titanium, great choice! Your order has been processed in good order and is correctly in our system. This is a device that is very popular and ordered a lot as well. This unit in this color and variant is readily available and we keep everyone informed by updating the delivery times every day in the Community Topic: https://community.odido.nl/mijn-telefoon-of-tablet-561/faq-levertijden-iphone-15-15-plus-15-pro-15-pro-max-354495.  

We have chosen not to stock pricey devices in our stores anymore, due to thefts that have occurred in the past. This way we can better ensure the safety of our colleagues. These devices are in our logistics center and will be sent to the relevant store as soon as possible. This may take a few days. Unfortunately, I cannot speed up this process for you, so I would ask you to wait patiently. As soon as the device is ready for you in our store, you will receive an SMS from my colleague. For now, please wait patiently! 

If you have any other questions in the meantime, feel free to let me know! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Reageer