iPhone 14 Pro Max delivery time

• 20 September 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 214 Bekeken

Hi, I ordered my iphone 14 pro max the other day, but there was no indication of when I could expect for it to be ready. Can you give me an indication of how long more I have to wait? My order number is 200992406. I know they say the will text me, but I would like to have some idea of delivery time…. Thank you.

Marciano van Odido 7 maanden geleden

Hi @jorjaosullivan, I just called the Shop in Amsterdam to ask about your order! They haven't received your order yet, and they told me they would either call or send an SMS once your order is available for you. It's been 6 days now, so I expect your order to be in the store very soon! Please let me know when you hear from them. I'd love to stay up to date. For now, I wish you a great day!

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @jorjaosullivan 

Congrats on your new iPhone 14 Pro Max. I see you chose for pick up at the store and my colleagues will send you a text when your order is ready for pick up. I believe you will receive a text this week. Enjoy your new device!

Hi, 

I still haven’t received a text regarding the collection of my phone. Is there any update on the status of my order? I was told in store it should take 2-5 days… 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @jorjaosullivan, I just called the Shop in Amsterdam to ask about your order! They haven't received your order yet, and they told me they would either call or send an SMS once your order is available for you. It's been 6 days now, so I expect your order to be in the store very soon! Please let me know when you hear from them. I'd love to stay up to date. For now, I wish you a great day!

Is there a reason it is taking longer than usual? I was told on Twitter by customer service that it has been in stock in the warehouse since last week & that it could be sent right away to the store, so what’s the delay? 

Appreciate your responses. Thanks.

nevermind; they have told me it is available now. thanks.

Reageer