Beantwoord

Phone delivery status Samsung S24

• 27 January 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 127 Bekeken

Hello

I have extended my contract and included a Samsung phone. At the end of the process I was told post.nl would reach out with the delivery status. I have not heard anything and also no estimated delivery date. If it's a problem we can change it to in store pickup but I would like to know when the phone will arrive.

Kind Regards

Lesley Simons 

icon

Beste antwoord door Lesley Simons 5 February 2024, 14:15

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Lesley Simons, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

Has PostNL reached out to you yet? @Marciano van Odido Can you pick this one up? Thanks! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Lesley, sorry for the late reply. Thank you for filling in your customer code in your profile. I've checked your order and I see that PostNL delivered your phone last Thursday. Between your order and the T&T from PostNL, we had to wait for the phone to be in stock. Is everything OK and how do you like your new Samsung Galaxy S24? 😁

Hi Lesley, sorry for the late reply. Thank you for filling in your customer code in your profile. I've checked your order and I see that PostNL delivered your phone last Thursday. Between your order and the T&T from PostNL, we had to wait for the phone to be in stock. Is everything OK and how do you like your new Samsung Galaxy S24? 😁

Hello. 

Thank you for getting back to me. I recieved the phone and absolutely love it so far. Other than moving auth and app passwords across the zoom is incredible. Thank you again.

Kind Regards
Lesley Simons

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

How nice to hear from you, Lesley! I wish you lots of fun with the device. If you have any more questions, you know where to find us and the Community!

Reageer