Beantwoord

About my order

• 5 October 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 174 Bekeken

When my device is available in your store I will receive an email or phone message because I think you are wrong in registering my phone number

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 9 October 2023, 10:32

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Alibarad, welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you ordered a device with us. Do I understand correctly; did you or a colleague register the wrong phone number during the order? I'd love to get some clarification from you, so I can see what I can do. Let me know! 😊

I want to know the status of my order. This is the order number:200979185

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @alibarad 

Your order is confirmed and you will receive a text message from my colleagues in the shop once your order is ready for pick up. On this page you find the delivery times of the iPhone 15 Pro.

Enjoy your new iPhone!

Thank you, but I did not receive any SMS. I think you made a mistake in registering my number. This is my correct number:

[Removed by moderator]

This number I requested to be mine.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Ali, I understand. The phone number in the order missed a digit, so when the time comes you won't receive the SMS. I can't change the phone number in your order, so please go back to the Odido Shop where you placed your order. My colleagues there will make sure they will have the correct phone number to contact you when your device is ready for pick up. Please keep in mind that there's a 4-6 week delivery time for your device, so I expect that they will text you somewhere between October 16 and 31st. 

Please let me know if you were able to do this. I'm sure everything will be fine! 😊

I can. Yes, I would like to send a message to my email when the device is available, please

Reageer