Complaint about Odido Shop worker

• 3 October 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 171 Bekeken

Today I had a problem with the employee who works at the ede city store.  After a lot of effort to help me, I asked her her name to file a complaint against her.  She started screaming and kicked me out and threatened to call the police if I didn't leave. I think there were cameras in the store to prove the truth of my statements.  I do not know where to go to file a complaint against her, as I felt that I was being treated racist.  I hope someone knows how to file a complaint against this employee, thank you

Marciano van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi Saleem, first off; welcome to our Community! I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. This is not our way of working and this should've never happened. My sincere apologies. We're very welcoming to everyone. It's hard to think it was about racism, but I take your complaint very seriously. Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. This way I can connect your complaint to your account and my colleagues could contact you.

Could you please tell me what exactly happened in the shop? I'm not sure where things went wrong. You said that she made a lot of effort to help you, but something must have happened, because you wanted to file a complaint against her. Please be as clear as possible. Could you also give me the exact time and date of when you were in the Shop? This will help me find the correct colleague and I will forward your complaint to her manager, so we can fix this.

I look forward to receiving your message. 

Kind regards,

Marciano

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Saleem, first off; welcome to our Community! I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. This is not our way of working and this should've never happened. My sincere apologies. We're very welcoming to everyone. It's hard to think it was about racism, but I take your complaint very seriously. Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. This way I can connect your complaint to your account and my colleagues could contact you.

Could you please tell me what exactly happened in the shop? I'm not sure where things went wrong. You said that she made a lot of effort to help you, but something must have happened, because you wanted to file a complaint against her. Please be as clear as possible. Could you also give me the exact time and date of when you were in the Shop? This will help me find the correct colleague and I will forward your complaint to her manager, so we can fix this.

I look forward to receiving your message. 

Kind regards,

Marciano

Reageer