Beantwoord

Change payment method

• 19 January 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 116 Bekeken

I cannot change the payment method to Revolut account. How can I do it? I was told to do it through customer centre but I can’t go through

icon

Beste antwoord door amilven 20 February 2024, 15:58

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Amilven, welcome to our Community! Did you try to change your bank account in Mijn Odido? As long as the Revolut is an IBAN it should work. If it's not IBAN, it will not work. Please check this first.

If it's IBAN and it still doesn't work. Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number, the last 4 digits of your current IBAN and the verification code I just sent you via SMS. I'm happy to look into it for you! 😄

Hi Amilven, welcome to our Community! Did you try to change your bank account in Mijn Odido? As long as the Revolut is an IBAN it should work. If it's not IBAN, it will not work. Please check this first.

If it's IBAN and it still doesn't work. Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number, the last 4 digits of your current IBAN and the verification code I just sent you via SMS. I'm happy to look into it for you! 😄

@Marciano van Odido Hello, I sent you a private message about that 

My IBAN has changed. Thank you so mych for your help!

Reputatie 1

Good to read that we were able to change your IBAN, @amilven. I wish you a great day for now and feel free to let us know if there's anything we can do for you in the future!

Reageer