I closed my account but Odido is still sending me bills

• 27 January 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 110 Bekeken

I moved away from the Netherlands after my studies ended in November and went back home to the US. I closed my account on November 22 and paid the fee of € 62.46 to terminate my contract. I spoke with someone on the phone who confirmed that my account would be closed, and I received an email from Odido that my mobile subscription would end on December 22. I paid one final bill for the month of December and I thought that would be the last bill.

Now I’ve received an email from Odido saying that I owe them € 75.58, invoiced from January 10. I refuse to pay this since my account has been closed and I have not used Odido’s service since November. I should owe no further payments. I would like to dispute this charge and get an explanation from Odido.

I am posting here because Odido doesn’t seem to have a customer service email address that can be replied to, and I don’t want to call because it costs me $3 per minute to make international phone calls.

Marciano van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Hey Alex, welcome to our Community! Sorry to see you go, but I hope that you enjoy being home! The invoice for the amount of € 75.58 is the total connection fee. I don't see any invoice or payment for the amount of € 62.46. Where and how did you pay for this? 😄

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Somehow the title got messed up, its supposed to say:

I closed my account by Odido is still sending me bills

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey Alex, welcome to our Community! Sorry to see you go, but I hope that you enjoy being home! The invoice for the amount of € 75.58 is the total connection fee. I don't see any invoice or payment for the amount of € 62.46. Where and how did you pay for this? 😄

Reageer