Beantwoord

Overcharged

• 8 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 60 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hello, I have a problem. I’m abroad out of eu and I made several calls to netherland and between in the country I’m in. They charged me over 148€ for maybe 1h and 15m of calls this is insane. 
the problem is that on my bundle said I had 200m for free to use but I guess I was mistaken because I was taxed a lot.

There it says those costs will be reflected in the next invoice, but I have no money to pay those. 
what can I do? Is that possible to pay in installments ? Or separated from the normal subscription I have? Help me

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 8 March 2024, 18:14

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Once you have received the invoice, you can request to pay in three terms.  But there are some conditions like during that period you can not your subscription abroad.

But the thing is that I’m paying a subscription together with a phone and all of them will come together? It’s also direct debit so they collect

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

You can withdraw the automatic deduction, the invoice will become unpaid and you can ask for partial payments of 1 invoice. Again, there are more conditions to it, but they are all in Dutch. 

Reageer