Beantwoord

Refund of payment using the payment link - technical issue

• 29 February 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 27 Bekeken

ODIDo refund - due technical issue amounting to €445.51

Order number XXXX

Cellphone# XXXX

Payment amount Jan.20 445.41 using link provided during visit/order in ODIDo Eindhoven.

AMP group called Jan.29 advises that due to technical issue the payment was not received & I must pay again the amount during the delivery of the phone which took place last Jan.30

Paid amount in cash 445.51 order# XXXX

Called customer service & they file the refund complaint & Contacted ODIDo Netherlands Business Chat Facebook

- Demy customer service confirmed filed the refund Feb.2 due to my complaint

- 14days is Feb.16-Feb.21 should receive the refund but not credited

Message again ODIDo NL business chat Facebook

- Anouk customer service - send email follow up to finance Feb.18

- Still not credited

Called ODIDo customer service

- advise not to do follow again since colleague did the email from finance & will cause a delay to do a follow-up causing to new update

- Latisha customer service responded from ODIDo business chat Facebook to be patient to wait for exact 14days which is Feb.21

ODIDo business chat Facebook

- Anouk customer service advise that they receive response from colleague in finance already credited to my account, but as per checking still no refund credited on Feb.21

- Made a follow up again as we have deducted for the 2nd payment for the plan Feb.20 amounting to €90.21

Make follow up call in customer service

- wait another 7days which is Feb.29 but still not credited

Send message to ODIDo business chat Facebook follow since still not credited

- NO REPLY 😢😢😢..…

Moderator edit: please don't add personal information to a public post.

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 1 March 2024, 15:57

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Jrodico, welcome to our Communit! Waiting for a refund is not fun. Trust me, I know this can sometimes take a bit longer than expected, but it will always get back to you. I've checked it with my colleagues from Facebook and your message might still be assigned to Anouk, who is currently absent. Please send another message on Facebook and your message will reach my other colleagues. Otherwise, Anouk will be back on Monday. I already sent her a message asking if she can check if she has your message in her inbox. Either way, one of my colleagues will be with you soon! 😊

Reageer