Unable to View Invoice

• 18 October 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 81 Bekeken

Hello - recently I received a message from Odido indicating I could view my invoice for my subscription. But when I click the link, it returns "Helaas! Deze pagina zit op slot
Deze pagina kan je niet bekijken. Maar we hebben genoeg andere pagina’s. Wat zoek je?" As the page result. Why am I locked from viewing my bill? How can I view my bill? 

Thank you. 

Marciano van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi Pierce, welcome to our Community! I understand that you would like to see your invoice and I will help you with that. Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN and I will get to work. You can send me a private message by clicking here and then on 'Stuur bericht’. I'm looking forward to seeing your message and you will be able to see your invoice in no time! 😄

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Pierce, welcome to our Community! I understand that you would like to see your invoice and I will help you with that. Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN and I will get to work. You can send me a private message by clicking here and then on 'Stuur bericht’. I'm looking forward to seeing your message and you will be able to see your invoice in no time! 😄

Reageer