Beantwoord

Can't login to Odido iOS Mobile app

• 26 September 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 54 Bekeken

Hi!

I’m successfully passing all the sign in steps until the moment when I have to setup Face ID.

After 2 sec without any reason my application logout from my account and shows the screen which I’ll attach below, I tried it 10 times and result is the same:

[Image removed by moderator to protect e-mail address]

icon

Beste antwoord door asioudhioashdiuahisudhiaushd 27 September 2023, 15:25

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi, welcome to our Community and good to see that you're using the Odido app! Thanks for your screenshot, I saved it and I removed it, because your e-mail address was visible for everyone. It's weird that the app logs you out automatically before you can setup your Face ID. I can't find any issues at this moment. Please check if there’s an update for the app or remove and download the app again. This might fix the issue. Please let me know it this works.

I already contacted my colleague about this. Once I get a reply, I will get back to you right away! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi, I just got a reply from the app owner and your so-called token has been expired. If you delete the app and download it again, this will regenerate the token and then it should work. Please let me know if it worked for you! 😄

Hi, I just got a reply from the app owner and your so-called token has been expired. If you delete the app and download it again, this will regenerate the token and then it should work. Please let me know if it worked for you! 😄

have just reinstalled the app and it worked! thanks for help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Amazing, great to hear and thanks for getting back to me! You are very welcome.

If you have any other questions in the future, please feel free to start a new topic. The Community is here for you. For now, I wish you a great day!

Reageer