Beantwoord

Convert eSIM to Physical sim card

• 15 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 52 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hello
I ordered an esim on my previous number that had another provider. The transfer is done, but unfortunately I can't activate esim. (My iPhone region has two physical SIM cards and no esim. A3104)
Now my access to my previous line has been cut off (I can't even login to Odido itself) and I need a physical SIM card with the same number. Where can I register my request?

icon

Beste antwoord door vahiidl 16 February 2024, 19:33

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Vahiidl, welcome to our Community! I've looked into your account, and I see that my colleague activated your sim card for you yesterday and that you have an active physical sim card now. Is everything okay now? Please let me know! 😄

Hi Vahiidl, welcome to our Community! I've looked into your account, and I see that my colleague activated your sim card for you yesterday and that you have an active physical sim card now. Is everything okay now? Please let me know! 😄

Hi Marciano, yes i went to the Odido store and they gaved me a new physical sim card in a few seconds. Thanks for your answer

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning vahiidl, you're welcome and thank you for letting me know. Good to hear that they could help you so quickly! 😎

Reageer