Beantwoord

esim doesn't work work properly

• 29 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 139 Bekeken

Hi! I ordered a new esim online. I expected to replace my current sim card. I scanned qr code and installed esim to my phone. Then I activate the esim via ‘Activate sim card’ button in website. After that I received 2 emails: first one states sim card has been activated and the second one states opposite. I tried 2 times and result is the same. I also see in my account that the SIM number is an old one, not which I tried to activate. Esim is also not active (has no access to network/calls) in my phone. How can I finally activate it?

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 30 November 2023, 12:05

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi! I ordered a new esim online. I expected to replace my current sim card. I scanned qr code and installed esim to my phone. Then I activate the esim via ‘Activate sim card’ button in website. After that I received 2 emails: first one states sim card has been activated and the second one states opposite. I tried 2 times and result is the same. I also see in my account that the SIM number is an old one, not which I tried to activate. Esim is also not active (has no access to network/calls) in my phone. How can I finally activate it?

Hello @quiteusual4, no worries, I'm happy to help you with this! 

Once you have scanned the QR code, you can activate the eSIM through My Odido Account: https://www.odido.nl/my/toestel-en-sim. If I'm reading this correctly, you've already done this and it didn't work. What exactly did you get to see, after you activated the eSIM? By chance, had you already rebooted your device? 

Can you send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I can look into your account with you to see exactly what's going on with your eSIM! 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Reageer