Beantwoord

Number porting

• 22 December 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 106 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hi, 

Recently, I have opened a phone porting from my employeer (odido) number to another company. 

Today, I have started the process to port the number in my new company but, I my phone number has been already cancelled and I don’t have the old sim card to receive any sms with the activation code.

Could anybody help me out?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 22 December 2023, 11:47

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

How long ago was the number taken out of service? And the new provider is asking the okd provider for a porting. That provider need to have a proces of validating that you are 'the owner' of that number. Odido only accepts their request.

It was two days ago (on 20th Dec) and I requested the porting once I have had the new sim card today. Where and who could I speak with?

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

It was two days ago (on 20th Dec) and I requested the porting once I have had the new sim card today. Where and who could I speak with?

Hello @parryta, no worries, I'm happy to find this out for you! Can you send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I can look into your account with you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Hi @Pharwin van Odido,

I’m afraid that I cannot give you all those details because my phone number belonged to my ex-employer. I requested to keep the number with me (they granted it) but I have no more details. Anyway, I will give you my number by private message.

Many thanks!

Reageer