Beantwoord

Phone was stolen. I need to cancel my simcard plan but I am abroad

• 1 December 2023
  • 14 reacties
  • 224 Bekeken

Please, I am abroad and my phone was stolen. I need to cancel my sim card from abroad. It is a non- prepaid plan from t-mobile period.

I would like not only to cancel the sim card but terminate my subscription to the plan ( I am staying abroad /moved). 

Please, help. 

Many thanks,
Alessandra

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 4 December 2023, 12:28

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Alessandra, welcome to our Community! Not fun to hear that your phone has been stolen. I suspended your sim card, so it's unusable. Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I'm happy to looking into your account to cancel it. Please note that you always have 1 month notice period, even if you're already out of your contract. I look forward to receiving your message! 😄

Thank you!

I have sent the requested information.

Waiting for an update. 

HI, can I please get an update on this?
Since I first responded there has been no ackowledgement.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Alessandra, thanks for the information! Please note that the Community is not a live chat channel, so it might take a little bit before you receive an answer. I just requested the disconnect for you. Your subscription will stop in 1 month on January 4th. I also send a confirmation mail. Please let me know if you've received it! 😄

I m aware of that, that is why I asked after hours. 
I confirm I received the email. Many thanks for that.

I cant see my factuur since T-Mobile became Odido. I recently made a profile in mij odido but my number (the one you thankfully suspended the simcard and now terminated the contract) was not automaticlly recognized. Note that I had the online access during T-mobile period. 

Can you please assist me in getting a full factuur, with items descriminated? I want to check if it was used after it was stolen and while I was trying to suspend the sim card/ reach Odido. Because I am abroad I am worried about international charges that were not included in my contract.

Many thanks, 

Alessandra

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Alessandra, good to hear that you've received the confirmation e-mail! Totally understandable that you would like to know if your phone has been used during that time. I've looked into it for you and at this moment I can't see if your phone has been used, because there is no Mijn Odido and the invoice is not ready yet. I expect your new invoice to be visible around the 15th of December. Please remind me on the 15th, so I can look at the invoice (and send it to you). Your phone was stolen on December 1st, correct?

Many thanks Marciano! Will respond here again on the 15th then. 

No, my phone was stolen on 29 November, about 21:45 - 22h NL time (17:45h - 18h Brazil time, where I am currently). I have a Police report if neeeded (in Portuguese, Brazil’s offical language). It took me a while to find the community in order to report it and get assistance - I tried first Odido’s bot and calling Odido’s abroad number (that is not functioning).

FYI, I do have an mijn Odido account, but indeed it is not “linked’ to the number. I had an online T-mobile acess that I could see all this information. I did not know when the company changed I had to re-do any online acess and also “link it” to my phone line. 

Thanks, again.

Hi, Marciano! Can you please assist me now with the factuur?
Many thanks!

Hi Marciano, I am still waiting. Do you need further info or that I start a new post?

Many thanks. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Alessandra, sorry for the late reply. I didn't forget about you, I was waiting for your invoice to be ready. I expected it to be ready today, however it's not. I see that your invoice of December 2022 was on the 19th, so I expect it either tomorrow or very soon. Once it's ready and available for me to see, I'll come back to you!

I appreciate the update. Many thanks!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Alessandra, thank you for your patience. The invoice is finally available for me. However, there is no specification. This would mean that the subscription hasn't been used. The last invoice consists of: 

• € 28,70 for the period of December 12 - Januari 3 2024 (pro rato calculated)
  • - € 7,38 discount 
  • € 21,32 total costs

So nothing to worry about! Would you still like to receive the invoice per mail or is this okay? 😊

Hi, Marciano!

To make sure I dunsdertood correctly: you infromed me of two pediord. The one greagrding the robbery and the one after I cancelled my subscription. 

Meaning (1) you confirmed that the relevant period - from 29 November until 5 December -  did not have any extra charges. Only the normal (abuot) 30euros standard usage related to my subscription. Right?

And (2) you also informed me that from 12 December until 3 January the pro ratio is as described above. 

IHave I undertood correctly?

Just want to make sure that these are two different things. If what I described is correct, indeed, I do not need a invoice regarding the period of November sent to my email.

Many thanks again, and for your patience too!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Alessandra, that is correct! You're very welcome and I wish you a great evening. If you ever have any questions in the future, know you're always welcome! 😄

Kind regards,

Marciano

Reageer