Beantwoord

eSIM not linked to my number

• 27 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 21 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hi,

I extended my subscription with a new phone and eSIM. I received the phone and the eSIM letter. I added the eSIM into my new phone according to the instructions in the letter. However, my phone says no service.

And I cannot see the eSIM (https://www.odido.nl/my/toestel-en-sim) in my odido account. In there I only have my physical sim card, which is still useable right now.

Can someone help me?

icon

Beste antwoord door xuxpp 28 February 2024, 13:25

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @xuxpp, welcome to our Community, I am happy to help you! Super nice that you have renewed your subscription with us, we are very happy about that. I checked right away with you and I see that your eSIM is still ready for activation. After scanning the eSIM/QR code, you always need to activate it yourself. In that case, I have done this for you. Your eSIM is now paired and activated. It is sim card number ending in ***2509. 

If you restart your device after about half an hour, you will be able to use it! 

Can you let me know if it works? I'd love to hear about it! 

Hello @xuxpp, welcome to our Community, I am happy to help you! Super nice that you have renewed your subscription with us, we are very happy about that. I checked right away with you and I see that your eSIM is still ready for activation. After scanning the eSIM/QR code, you always need to activate it yourself. In that case, I have done this for you. Your eSIM is now paired and activated. It is sim card number ending in ***2509. 

If you restart your device after about half an hour, you will be able to use it! 

Can you let me know if it works? I'd love to hear about it! 

Thank you, it works now.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Great to see that it works now, and on behalf of Pharwin; you're very welcome. Thank you for letting us know. 

We wish you a great weekend! 😄

Reageer