Beantwoord

eSIM not working

• 13 January 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 115 Bekeken

Hello,

I just received my eSim, but for some reason I can't activate it. When I scan the QR code it says "unable to activate eSIM" 

Is there another way to activate it? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 16 January 2024, 12:15

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @astoic, Welcome to our Community, I am happy to help you! When you request an eSIM from us, it will always be ready for you in your My Odido account: https://www.odido.nl/my/toestel-en-sim. There you can scan the QR code with your phone. At that moment, the eSIM is linked in your device, but not yet activated. You can always activate it yourself via the link above, but to do so you need to have your old SIM card. 

I saw that something went wrong, so I gave you a hand! I just received the eSIM with this SIM card number: ****8421 activated for you. If you restart your device now, it should work. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Hello Pharwin. Thank you for reply. On Sunday I bought a new sim because the one i received through post was not working and I was unable to make calls with the old physical sim. The new one worked until today when I was out of service again. I just get a new one in the app, but I can't activate it because I can't receive a sms with an activation code. The option with iDIN is not working as well saying that I need to accept cookies( which I did more than once) to be able to activate it. 

Can you please check again? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi astoic, I see that my colleague helped you on Social Media and sent you an e-mail to help you with this. Is everything OK now?

Reageer